Marcil Park in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield
Open with Google Maps
For more information
Costs and details
Regular and/or waterside lot – $20 per day
Possibility to camp on-site during the first weekend to attend the free shows
Regular lot – $100
Waterside lot – $200
A lot cannot be reserved. First come, first served!
Visitors’ parking – $15 per day
In addition to the temporary right to stay overnight, all campers and their visitors must have a Races ticket or a Races & Shows package. All lots booked by a third party must be paid in full the same day. No refunds.
Characteristics of the campground
Electricity is not available on the camping sites. Campers can fill their water tanks, but the water is not drinkable.
Showers and restrooms are open day and night. They are located in the blue and white building near the baseball field.
A reservoir draining service is available – in presence of the owner – at a $15 fee. Another draining site is located at the corner of Monseigneur-Langlois Boulevard and Fabre Street.
What are the campground’s rules?
Indeed, the City of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield regulations state that loitering or overnight stays in its parks and other public areas are prohibited between 11pm and 8am, except during special events.
- The generator can be used for 20 minutes during meal time only.
- Party-type gatherings are not allowed on the camping site.
- Absolute tranquility is mandatory between midnight and 7 am.
- Dumping liquid or solid waste on the ground from your RV is prohibited.
- Open campfires, ethanol pit fires, and fireworks are not allowed on the campground.
- Pets are only allowed on the camping grounds and must be kept on a leash at all times. Please use biodegradable bags to pick up after your pets.
- Domestic waste must be disposed of in the containers located near the baseball field.
The Régates de Valleyfield organizing committee reserves the right to remove from its campground any camper whose behaviour is judged unacceptable, without any refund.