There will be a one-lap penalty for the following infractions:
- P1 – A boat passed in front of the start/finish buoy between 0 and 10 seconds left on the clock.
- P2 – A boat changed lanes with less distance than one rooster tail.
- P3 – A boat delayed the racing program.
- P4 – A boat has failed to pass one (1) time in front of the start/finish line before the official start of the race.
- P5 – A boat pushed another towards the interior or exterior (2 lanes or more).
- P6 – A boat destroyed or dislodged a buoy without any apparent reason.
- P7 – A boat missed a buoy without picking the complete turn.
- P8 – A boat did not comply with article 8.10.
- P9 – A boat changed more than 3 lanes over at the start, between the start/finish line and the exit of turn 1.
- P10 – Any situation deemed unacceptable by the Chief Official.
- DNF – Did not finish
- DNS – Did not start
- OVL – Overlap